Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Year and Eleven Months Worth of Laundry Later...

...I realized that I had been putting fabric softener in the liquid detergent tray this entire time. To the best of my knowledge, I have now remedied the situation, with only a little over a month to go. Yay, me.

Good thing I have been buying most of my hygiene products at home. I can't wait to be literate again!

Kids, stay in school -- knowing how to read pays off. But God help you when you move to a country that uses over 2000 characters AND creates an interesting hybrid of your language (known as Engrish) that's even harder to decipher sometimes.

That's all for tonight, folks.

1 comment:

Blue Shoe said...

When I was getting ready to leave last year, had a similar situation going on...all the winter clothes needed to be laundered. Then I realized I had way too many clothes and needed to just throw some away (wish it were easier to find somewhere to donate to). Tried to pawn some off on Dylan, but he wasn't biting...